Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #13

Welcome to the Three Amigos Blog Hop. We are three friends with a love for stamping and scrapping, and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd of each month, we feature a different CTMH product and create a card, layout, or other project. There are only three stops on this hop, so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. When you finish hopping, be sure to check out the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge!

This month's challenge is April Showers!  With rain, and possibly even snow, in our forecast, spring projects are very welcome. The Cricut Artistry cartridge contains a very cool raindrop background cut and an umbrella image to coordinate with it. I created a 6x6 card using some retired White Daisy textured cardstock that I've been hoarding saving for just the right occasion. I backed my raindrop cut (also from textured cardstock) with a piece of Lagoon B&T paper from the Adventure Fundamentals Paper Pack.


The umbrella is pieced together using Heather Cardstock, B&T from the Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack, and Bashful Glitter Paper. I added a bit of Clear Shimmer Brush to the Heather part of the handle so it would sparkle like the glitter paper.



More Lagoon B&T on the inside, along with a sentiment banner cut using the Party Banners Thin Cuts. The sentiments are from a stamp set included in the Flower Market Cricut Bundle.



Thanks for hopping by today! Hop over to Lisa's Blog and Donna's Blog to see what they created for you, then over to the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge. We hope you play along!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! I want to try your card techniques now!

      Delete
  2. Always love anything with an umbrella (maybe because we seldom get rain and I kind of miss it), so I thing this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jean! I knew I wanted to use an umbrella when we decided this month's theme and was happy to find the perfect cut on the Artistry Cricut Cartridge!

      Delete
  3. I never used that raindrop background, but now that I see it, I love it! So perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! As soon as I saw the background, I knew I had to use it.

      Delete