Friday, March 30, 2018

Color Dare #286 Party Time

It's time for another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge! It's the last Color Challenge in March and Tic-Tac-Toe is here again. You get to choose colors from a Tic-Tac-Toe board using the Close to My Heart color palette from the featured paper pack of this month "Stargazer." I chose to use the first column of colors, Sapphire, Pacifica, and Canary, with a splash of Poppy.

Keeping it fast and simple this time by using a Picture My Life card from the Summertime set, a bit of paper from the Stargazer Paper Packet, and the Birthday Time Stamp of The Month set. The PML card had the Sapphire and Pacifica dots on it with a sentiment in the center that said "Sweet Summertime." I used my Circle Thin Cuts to cut that sentiment off (I can save it to use on a layout) and replaced it with the Party Time sentiment from the SOTM. I thought the blues and yellow could use a splash of red, so I added a small strip of Poppy striped paper and a few Poppy Enamel Dots.



I used the clear shimmer pen to add sparkle to PARTY and the Sapphire dots on the PML card. The white circle is popped up with Thin 3-D Foam Tape.



The inside sports the same Canary and Poppy B&T papers as the front. I combined two sentiments from the SOTM for the inside sentiment.



Ready to play? Just create a project using at least three colors in a row of your choice. You must identify the row you chose with your entry. You may also add any or all of the other colors from the Tic-Tac-Toe board and Black and White Daisy are always free to use but please do not add extra colors. If you don't have the exact colors, use the closest colors you have. Our color challenges are open for two weeks, giving you more time and flexibility to create, share, and invite your crafty friends to join us too. You have until 11pm EST Thursday, April 12th to enter! I can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Other: My Favorite Things-Stitched Circles Stax

5 comments:

  1. What a fun and cheerful card! I love how you used dots and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright and cheery colors and pleasing card layout. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and happy happy birthday card.

    ReplyDelete