Monday, June 18, 2018

Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #15

Did you miss me on June 3rd? I know Lisa said I was on vacation, but it was more like a staycation. My dad was visiting for two weeks at the end of May (he surprised me by giving me one days notice that he was coming a week early!) He left on the 3rd, but as luck would have it, I was sick in bed the entire week after. It has taken me until now to recoup. I'm still not caught up, but I missed my studio and decided to make this card. June's challenge is to use machine die cutting (Cricut, Brother, Silhouette, Big shot, Cuttlebug, or whatever machine you use).



Have you seen the Create The Rainbow sale yet? You won't want to miss out on the great deals this month! I love that CTMH grouped color families into cardstock bundles for this sale. I chose the Blue Cardstock Bundle for this card, which includes Crystal Blue, Glacier, and Sapphire.


I die cut chevron shapes from each of the blue colors, then stacked them on a white panel. The panel is raised off of the card base with a piece of white craft foam. The sentiment is from the Stamp Set included in the Cricut Flower Market Collection. I added a few Bitty Sparkles (also on sale this month, and a must have for your stash) around the sentiment.


The inside mimics the front and includes another sentiment from the same stamp set.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Be sure to check out the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge for this month. Lisa and Donna have some cute inspiration posted for you as well!

Supplies Used:
Other: craft foam (Michaels), Pretty Pink Posh- Stacked Edges 2

1 comment: