Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Love Letters

Hi! Just a quick post to share the National Papercrafting Month Love Letters I put together. When I first started with CTMH, one of my good friends nicknamed me the Inky Temptress. Since most of my friends and customers know me by that nickname, I decided to make a shadowbox showcasing it for my studio.


Each Love Letter package comes with three different sized banners, an alphabet sticker sheet, more than enough flowers, succulents, and accent sprigs, and an instruction sheet with photos of each finished letter. True to my nickname, I inked the edges of all of the flowers and succulents before assembling them with Liquid Glass. I hope you give them a try!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to come back on Friday for the newest Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge and on Saturday for the February Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge!

Supplies Used:
Other: Frame from IKEA

No comments:

Post a Comment