Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Have a Purr-fect Birthday

The August Stamp of The Month, Purr-fect Halloween, is so cute! I'm not quite ready to make Halloween themed projects, but that cute cat is "purr-fect" for a birthday card.


I stamped the cat onto a scrap of Saffron patterned paper from the Florence paper pack, cut him out, and popped him up on the front of my card. His bow-tie is made out of two of the banner pieces stamped onto Ruby patterned paper and fussy cut. I added a sequin to the center of the bow-tie. The background is a PML card included in the Florence paper pack. I did a little masking for the sentiment. "Have a purr-fect" is from the SOTM set and "Birthday!" is from a new stamp set called Sweet Birthday.


Of course, I had to decorate the inside of the card too! The "#BESTBIRTHDAYEVER" sentiment is included in the Wise Guy Birthday stamp set.


I love that the cat looks like he's sitting in a bed of flowers!

Thanks for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow for the monthly Three Amigos Blog Hop!

Supplies used:
S1608 Purr-fect Halloween SOTM
B1532 Sweet Birthday
C1662 Wise Guy Birthday
X7208B Florence Paper Pack
X5778 Saffron Cardstock
Z2105 Black Ink Pad
Z2649 Peacock Ink Pad
Z2651 Saffron Ink Pad
Z2170 Ruby Ink Pad
Z3213 Florence Sequins
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
X1410 Colonial White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Love this stamp set and love that you mad a non halloweeny card with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! When I saw this set, I knew I wanted to try something other than a Halloween theme with it.

      Delete