Wednesday, April 3, 2019

TABH Challenge 25

Welcome to the Three Amigos Blog Hop. We are three friends with a love for stamping and paper crafting, and would like to share our creative ideas with you on the 3rd of each month. There are only three stops on this hop, so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. When you finish hopping, be sure to check out the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge!

It's time to celebrate all things SPRING at Three Amigos! Winter still wants to taunt us with chilly temps here in MI, so I can use a dose of spring in my studio. With the help of the beautiful April SOTM, Love So Sweet, I was able to create a sweet card for someone I love.




I am in love with that gorgeous butterfly! In fact, I think I might make several more just to have on hand.  I attached the butterfly body to the sentiment panel, allowing the wings to bend up slightly. The vellum creates a softness and allows the background colors to peek through the wings.




I added a few sequins from the silver sequin mix and put glitter drops in the center of each flower for some sparkle. The sentiment is clear embossed over pewter ink.




I kept the inside fairly simple, leaving plenty of space to write a message.


Thanks for hopping by today! Hop over to Lisa's Blog and Donna's Blog to see what they created for you, then over to the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge. We hope you play along!

8 comments:

  1. Love this butterfly Spring creation - and the inside as well - wonderful art here - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Spring flower wreath to show off that pretty butterfly on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful, delicate butterfly. Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love spending time outdoors with friends! And, that butterfly is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So beautiful!! Love the vellum butterfly... and that gorgeous floral wreath!

    ReplyDelete