Friday, July 20, 2018

Color Dare #302 A Million Thank-Yous

It's time for another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge! This week's challenge is to use only Glacier, Mink, and Bashful. You may also use White Daisy and Black, but please do not add additional colors.

Before I left for convention, I was playing around with the Nights of Lights stamp set and loved this color dare combo with the images that look like fireworks. I layered the three colors using the three different image sizes to create my own background. The stamped background is layered onto a die-cut Galcier panel, then adhered to a Mink top-folding card base.



If you look closely, you can see that I stamped hearts onto the White Ribbon using the In My Heart WYW stamp set and Bashful ink. I also added a touch of pink to the Clear Sparkles using the Tender Pink ShinHan Touch Twin Marker. The inside has another Glacier die-cut panel, but no other embellishment yet (hence, no photo).



Ready to play? Just create a project using ALL and ONLY the colors in this week's challenge. If you don't have the exact colors, use the closest colors you have. Our color challenges are open for two weeks, giving you more time and flexibility to create, share, and invite your crafty friends to join us too. You have until 11pm EST Thursday, August 2nd to enter! I can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used:
B1557 Thanks A Million
G1156 WYW- In My Heart (B1607)
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
X5947 Mink Cardstock
X5978 Glacier Cardstock
Z2825 Mink Ink Pad
Z2819 Bashful Ink Pad
Z2841 Glacier Ink Pad
Z4196 White Ribbon
Z3274 Sparkles-Clear
Z3341 Thin 3-D Foam Dots
Z2464 ShinHan Touch Twin Marker- RP198-Tender Pink
Other: Stitched Rectangles (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

3 comments:

  1. Susan this is a great card! I love the firework background in all three colors. The stitched and dotted details on the frames really tie in well with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty...love your personalized stamping and that all three colors were used in the fireworks stamps.

    ReplyDelete