Thursday, May 3, 2018

Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #14

Welcome to the Three Amigos Blog Hop. We are three friends with a love for stamping and scrapping, and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd of each month, we feature a different CTMH product and create a card, layout, or other project. There are only three stops on this hop, so it will only take a few minutes to hop through. When you finish hopping, be sure to check out the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge!

Our theme this month is May Flowers, and the new Beautiful Friendship suite fits the theme perfectly. I knew I wanted to use a large focal image on my card, so I decided to highlight the Beautiful Friendship Cardmaking Stamp Set today. I found the perfect pattern to showcase the teapot in the Make It From Your Heart, Vol.4 how-to book.



I stamped the teapot with Sapphire Ink onto the lace doily B&T paper and used the coordinating Thin Cuts to cut it out. For added dimension, I cut two more teapot shapes from White Daisy Cardstock and layered them together. The teapot is popped up on a strip of Bashful Cardstock that I scored every 1/4" and lightly inked. See those sequins? They have been sitting in my stash since my early days with CTMH. I've decided to make more of an effort to incorporate some of the old with the new to use it up.



I stamped the teacup inside, adding a cluster of flowers and flourishes of steam, with Heather Ink on the light side of Bashful Cardstock.



Thanks for hopping by today! Hop over to Lisa's Blog and Donna's Blog to see what they created for you, then over to the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge. We hope you play along!

Supplies Used:
Z4180 Beautiful Friendship Cardmaking Stmap + Thin Cuts
X7233B Beautiful Friendship Paper Packet
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
X5941 Bashful Cardstock
X5948 Heather Cardstock
X5957 Sapphire Cardstock
Z2819 Bashful Ink Pad
Z2826 Heather Ink Pad
Z2848 Sapphire Ink Pad
Z4196 White Ribbon
Z3341 Thin 3-D Foam Dots
9044 Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 4 (Pattern 3)
X254 White cards & Envelopes Value Pack
Z1937 Score Board (Retired CTMH)
Sequins (Retired CTMH)

4 comments: