Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Live Beautifully

I am on my way to the annual CTMH convention, but wanted to pop in to share a couple cards with you. Both of these cards were inspired by my very good friend Mary Gunn Funn using the Live Beautifully Paper Pack and coordinating stamp set.

For the first card, I pleated the blush shimmer ribbon and added gold glitter gems to the front. The flower is stamped with sorbet ink, then, using the medium round water brush, some of the color is removed from the petals. The leaves are stamped and fussy-cut.


Of course, I had to decorate the inside too. I used the same striped paper, more blush shimmer ribbon, and a couple more leaves.


The second card is my favorite! See the floral paper at the bottom of the card? The patterned paper comes white with gold foil embossing. I water colored the flowers and leaves using sorbet and sea glass inks (Mary's idea!)  I heat embossed the Smile sentiment with gold embossing powder to coordinate withe the gold foil embossing on the floral patterned paper. Then I added more pleated blush shimmer ribbon, gold embossed vellum from the Uptown Fundamentals Paper Pack, and gold glitter gems.


The inside of the card makes me smile too! I heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder as well. The sentiment is from the Sending Smiles stamp set that is part of the Cricut Flower Market bundle.



If you missed out on the gorgeous Live Beautifully Paper pack and coordinating stamp set from May, you're in luck! Both are still available in the Going Soon section of my website.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used:
CC1212B Live Beautifully Paper Pack
Z3263 Uptown Fundamentals
1388 White Cardstock
X5789 Sea Glass Cardstock
CC1212C Live Beautifully Stamp Set
D1708 Sending Smiles (Flower Market Cricut Bundle)
Z2164 Sorbet Ink
Z2172 Whisper Ink
Z2813 Sea Glass Ink
Z3313 Blush Shimmer Ribbon
Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems
X254 White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
Z3225 Medium Round Water Brush
Z891 VersaMark Ink Pad
Z2066 Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment