Thursday, July 3, 2014

Three Amigos July Blog Hop

Welcome to the Three Amigos July Blog Hop.  We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. Each month we feature a different CTMH product and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through.

This month we are sharing projects made with the Picture My Life pocket cards.  June was a particularly busy month for me with my daughter graduating, winding down 15 years of volunteer work with PTSA and Girl Scouts, preparing for company, and getting ready to travel to Kansas (we left the day after the graduation ceremony).  Needless to say, I was unable to get a fresh new project photographed to share.  Since this particular hop landed on a Thursday (think TBT), I thought I would share a project I created with the Skylark collection.  I used the PML cards on my layout to highlight the title and to create a bit of journaling space.





The cards have designs printed on both sides.  While I adhered my cards directly to my layout, you could insert the cards into flip flaps to showcase both sides and create space for extra journaling or pictures.

When I return from my trip, I will photograph the card I made for this hop and get it posted.

Thanks for hopping by.  Hop over to Lisa’s Blog to see what she created for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment