Thursday, June 29, 2017

Little Dreamer

Hello Again! Today I am sharing a multi-panel card using the Little Dreamer Paper Pack. I made a few of these to give to some of my friends at convention. I originally had the Safari Ballet stamp set in mind to use on this card, but the images were too small for the center panel. The unicorn is awfully adorable though! 


Here is a side view of the card. Don't you just love the different layers?!


I'm not sure if you can see it, but I used the shimmer brush to add sparkle to his nose, horn, mane, and tail, and also to the sentiment banner. I layered the stamped image on three additional die cut pieces to give him some dimension.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
X7219B Little Dreamer Paper Pack
Z3335 Little Dreamer Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts
1385 White Daisy cardstock
X5769 Thistle cardstock
X5770 Glacier Cardstock
Z2810 Blossom Ink
Z2840 Thistle Ink
Z2841 Glacier Ink
Z3321 Little Dreamer Glitter Gems
Z3203 Shimmer Brush- Clear





No comments:

Post a Comment