Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Another FUNN Challenge

Just before Thanksgiving, I received FUNN mail from Mary Gunn containing December SOTM/Heartstrings mini kits for a FUNN team challenge. My kit included a 6x6 piece of white daisy cardstock, two 3x6 pieces and one 1x6 piece of Heartstrings background & texture paper, a 3" piece of the arrow zip strip, stamped and colored images from the Cutie Pie Stamp of the Month, a puffy heart from the Chalk It Up assortment, and a sticky note from the My Crush In the Pink assortment.



I added a few scraps of Flaxen cardstock, a small length of the new Pixie Extra Thick Twine (LOVE!) and a tiny piece of Pink Shimmer Trim.


I messed up part of the white cardstock and ended up cutting it down to 3x6 to use a a base for the tag. I used the scallop punch to dress up the bottom edges of the tag base and front flap.


The inside of the tag has space to sign or write a little note. Wouldn't this tag look adorable on a package for your little cutie pie? Totes!

Thanks for stopping by today! You can find the Heartstrings Paper Pack and Pixie Extra Thick Twine in the Seasonal Expressions book along with tons of other fabulous products! Be sure to come back and check out the Three Amigos Blog Hop tomorrow!





1 comment:

  1. What a great interpretation of the FUNN KItt! I love it and I'm pretty crazy about you, too!
    Thanks for creating and posting!

    ReplyDelete