Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hello Thin Cuts

A couple weeks ago, I stumbled upon wood veneer sheets on clearance at Target. I purchased them with the intention of giving them to my daughter to create with. As we were chatting on FaceTime, we were curious if they would cut with our Thin Cuts. I grabbed the Hello Thin Cut to give it a try. They cut the veneer beautifully!


I cut three more of the "hello" from Desert Sand Cardstock, then glued and stacked them. I stamped the wreath with Cocoa ink, colored the leaves with Shin Han Markers, and cut the image with the coordinating Thin Cut. I used papers from the Adventure Fundamentals and the Dreamin' Big Paper Pack.


The banner is popped up with Thin 3-D Foam Tape. I added a few Gold Glitter Gems for sparkle. I kept the inside simple, using a strip of the veneer to tie into the Thin Cut sentiment on the front.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used:
A1193 Wreath
CC1157 Wreath Thin Cuts
X7218B Dreamin' Big Paper Packet
Z3253 Adventure Fundamentals
X5642 Cocoa Cardstock
1273 Desert Sand Cardstock
Z2814 Cocoa Ink
Z2457 Shin Han Touch Twin Marker YR24 Marigold
Z2463 Shin Han Touch Twin Marker GY235 Sap Green
Z2453 Shin Han Touch Twin Marker P83 Lavender
Z2450 Shin Han Touch Twin Marker R5 Cherry Pink
Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems
Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment