Friday, January 10, 2014

Puppy Love

Just before the new year, I ordered three Studio J layouts featuring my two puppies, Cappi and Truffles.  Well, they're not really puppies any more, but I will always refer to them that way.  The quality of the layouts surpassed my expectations.  I definitely see more Studio J in my future.

Cappi and Truffles are only 9 1/2 weeks old in the first layout.  This is their first experience outside in the grass.  I can't believe how small they were then!


 
Cappi likes to curl up in the oddest places.  We found her inside Alayna's backpack one morning as we were getting ready for school.  She's just a little furry ball of cuteness.

 

 
They are both lovers of snow.  The cold temperatures don't phase them a bit.  After a good romp, they come in covered in little snowballs.  This time Truffles' feet were so heavy she had a hard time walking. 
 

 
If you haven't already tried it, you should give Studio J a whirl.  Studio J is web based, meaning no programs to download, and you only pay if you order prints. You'll find a treasure trove of kit designs and layouts to choose from.  Best of all, you can access your account anywhere you have internet access.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Such cute "puppies" deserve the very best layouts and you gave it to them!

    ReplyDelete